Thursday, August 6, 2009

Treasure at the bookshop

I stopped into the local bookstore for a browse and this is what I found. 
The October edition of American Patchwork and Quilting has an article in about my sister Sue written by Linda Montet and photographed by Cameron Sadeghpour. It is beautifully photographed and makes for an interesting read. The article is a few pages and shows off Sues work and studio and all the wonderful treasures within. I would encourage any one who does not already own a copy to run out and get one quick.
To top it off there is a very cool project to make as well.  You wont want to miss this one!
Way to go Sue!
Keep creating
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw it and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it! It's a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could get a copy...it looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great trip.
    I think I will need to take some photos of things I see in my area and use as an inspiration for a quilt, would be a good challenge for myself.
    That is one magazine I will have to get.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went out this morning just to get an issue. Wonderful article and project!

    ReplyDelete