Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New American Quilter Magazine

I am busily packing for my trip to Calgary and Australia. I leave with the sparrows tomorrow morning and I still need to pack my clothes and shorten some new pants. I just needed to share with you the new American Quilter which arrived in the mail today. There is a very nice profile about my quilts in the May issue. The photography is great and shows off the fabulous machine quilting that Carol Rickard my quilter did on all the quilts featured. Well back to packing and accumulating all my sewing threads, wools and notions for my handwork on the way. I will be taking my computer with me so I hope to keep you updated on my travels. Creative Stitching Sue

5 comments:

  1. That's great Sue!
    I am off to get it!Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I have been following your blog for a few months now. Love your designs. And I am one of the lucky ladies that has booked into your class here in Melbourne,(Amitie in Bentleigh) So looking forward to meeting you in person & being part of your class.
    Wishing you a safe journey to the land DownUnder.
    from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue - went out and got this magazine! It is fabulous! And I can say I knew you when! I love hearing about your successes! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete