Saturday, July 18, 2009

Colaboration!

This has been a fun project to work on. My good friend Sarah Fielke from Australia and I have been collaborating on a project for the past few months for the October issue of the Australian quilting magazine Quilts Down Under. Is it not amazing what you can do through email these days! I pieced and appliqued the center panel and then sent it to Sarah and she pieced and appliqued the borders. Did she not do an amazing job! I just love it and can't wait to get my borders so I can also have a little of Sarah's work. We will be kitting this project on my website in October www.suespargo.com Thanks Sarah for the fun experience. I am spending the day preparing a new project so I will have enough applique to do on my vacation. I just love days like this. Happy Stitching Sue

5 comments:

  1. The quilt is amazing, as are you and Sarah! Collaborating is fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Isn't colaborating fun and inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I love it! You are just an amazing couple of artists! Could you please email me so I can send you the photograph of the Wish Upon A Star Silent Auction Item I won of yours? At Sisters...remember? Have a good weekend! Pam in Chico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sue! I think your wonderful work! you are a great artist, I'm a big fan yours!
    Big hug from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete