Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bags packed and ready to go!

Our bags are packed. Cathy, Aimee and I leave for London then South Africa in 30 minutes. It is very exciting as we will be meeting up with my parents and many old friends that I have not seen in 25 years. Our dogs Zoe and Marley have been sad for the last couple of days. They always know as soon as I get out the suitcases. This morning I think Zoe thought we would not notice her if she crept into our bags. At the last minute we are all still grabbing projects just in case we run out of handwork. Can you believe Aimee followed suit. What a gal! Wendy my sister will be blogging for the next 4 weeks. It will be fun to hear from her side of the country. I will be blogging about our trip when I return. Keep creating Sue

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely holiday. Nothing beats going back to SA to see family and friends... *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Sue! I know what it's like to return 'home'....What a blessing...Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip! I'm the same as you - always worry about running out of handwork when I travel! Nothing worse than being forced to site idle!

    ReplyDelete