Friday, June 11, 2010

New Needle Point Designs from Patti Paints

I am excited to post the second collection of six hand painted Needle Point designs by Patty Bommarito from www.PattyPaints.net. I love the way she captures my work. They are fun and colorful. It makes me want to take up a new hobby! If you love to do handwork these would be great fun to stitch.
Magnolia House
These Magnolia canvases are taken from my Magnolia Quilt. Named after a small town I love in Ohio.
Magnolia Robins
Magnolia Bluebirds
Magnolia Pinks
Little Folk Art Dreams 1
Little Folk Art Dreams 11
These Folk Art Dreams images are from my Greenbrier Quilt.
Patty thanks for choosing to do these fun canvases.
Keep Stitching
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Dear Sue: I wish to express the admiration I feel for their designs and beautiful work. I really like the style, colors and materiales.Es a pleasure to visit your blog, I met Rita through Twinkle.Yo am novice, but someday I would make one of his motives. I send an affectionate greeting from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!My favourite is Magnolia Bluebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs look wonderful in needlepoint and a fun new way to create pieces to go with the quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Sue! It's nice that this also gives an opportunity to those who just embroider to work on your beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete