Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happenings in April - Whitehorse, Yukon Canada

Earlier this month I flew north to Whitehorse in Canada. There was still quiet a lot of snow but the weather was pretty mild.




I spent a lovely few days teaching my new sewing roll to a very enthusiastic group of sewers.

We worked with hand dyed velvet, wool and cottons and embellished with ribbons and loads of lovely stitches.



As this was a three day class most of the students got a really good start to their pieces.








The room we created in was very spacious with good lighting and just a short walk to town.

Thanks so much Joanne and Kathy for taking such good care of me.
Happy Spring to all
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I see my friend Viv hiding at the back there, gorgeous stitching and I love that horse...amazing..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enjoyed seeing a glimpse of your world in the Far North and your lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fenomenalne kolory i budzące mój podziw wykonanie. Fantastyczne! Pozdrawiam z Polski. Ala

    ReplyDelete